Schedules & Fees
Schedules, Fees, Terms & Conditions
Available JUNE 1st On-Line and at the Studio office in Nepean
To register for classes at The Studio, please:
- Select classes on the schedule.
- Review the fees, terms and conditions
- Review the registration information
- Payment for all classes due at registration (payment plans may be arranged- please notify)
- On-line registration for new and existing customers: Registration Form
The studio reserves the right to cancel/change class times and/or teachers.
Fall 2022 – Spring 2023 term fees are as follows. (Fees do not include HST or $30 Yearly ADMIN fee).)
|The Studio School of Dance Class Fees, for 2022-23|
|Class length||Fees per term||Second class
or family member
|Third or additional
class or family member
|Private Classes 1/2 hr||$40.00 – $60.00/ half hr.|
KINDERSTEPS DISCOUNTED TO: $210.00 – Recital Costume (loan only) included in cost! (45 Min class)
ADULT CLASSES DISCOUNTED TO: $260.00 (1 HR Class) . If adults enrol in a teen class regular rates apply.
All ****Exam, Competition and Recital Costume expenses are additional****
Terms and conditions
Please note that the following terms and conditions apply:
- Fees may be paid by cash, cheque, credit card, debit, or e-transfer to. firstname.lastname@example.org no password required.
- Payment for the Fall term is due at registration. (Payment arrangements are possible for multiple classes. a $45 admin fee will be added for payment plans.)
- A post-dated cheque or a credit card number is required to complete the winter registration
- H.S.T. (13%) will be added to all course fees.
- Credit is not given for missed lessons or for holidays.
- An annual non-refundable administrative fee of $30 applies for each dancer at both locations. Family total $90.00
- There are no refunds after classes begin, in the case of a provincial lock down classes will resume virtually – no credits or refunds will be provided.
- An administrative fee of $45 is due for each returned cheque. No Exceptions.
- An outstanding balance fee is applied; this is 2.5% per month.
- Exam or recital expenses are additional.
- You will receive a full refund for any course cancelled due to insufficient registration.
- All accounts must be up to date and paid in full before May 15th. No exceptions.
- We require each family to provide a credit card at registration that is kept securely in an online encoded database. In an event that we do not receive payment for tuition, costume fees etc. by the given due date, the C.C. on file will be charged after a 10-day grace period. Late fees will be charged 2.5% interest.
The Studio School of Dance has set registration policies, as follows:
- Classes are filled as registrations arrive. Class sizes are limited. Avoid disappointment by registering and paying for your child’s classes today. Registration without payment does not guarantee a spot in your chosen class(es).
- We will create a waiting list for a class that has filled but we cannot guarantee a place. If a spot becomes available, we will fill it with the first person on the waiting list. There is no guarantee a person on a waiting list will get a place.
- Winter term placement is not guaranteed unless a post-dated cheque of credit card number is on file for the payment.
Once you have chosen your classes, ensuring no schedule conflicts, register now by calling 613-225-6820, by writing to us or by completing our on-line Registration Form and mailing or bringing it in to us.
Note: No Refunds are awarded after classes begin. Registration fees are non-refundable.